Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dowagiac Informer Editors Car Vandalized

Freedom of speech is a powerful thing that our country was based on.
When freedom of speech is used in a productive way, such as informing people of things that are going on that will effect their way of life it is a positive action.
Many people do not like it when people are informed, many like to keep people in the dark, it is easier to have things "their" own way.
When I started the informer it was so I could assist readers to be more informed of their surroundings. Any time people are more informed they can make better decisions on issues that effect them and their families.
Well it appears that some people do not like my opinions or me informing residents of issues both local, state and on national issues.
To the people responsible for breaking out the windows in my car Friday night, all I can say is, I hope it made you feel better.
My family and I don't have the money or the status in the community as many others do, however if it upsets you to the point of vandalizing my car, I hope this made you feel better.
I have no idea where the money will come from to repair the damage you did but I can promise you this, the Informer will continue informing residents and your actions will not stop us from printing the news.
I hope hope you fell better now.
Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment